Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OMG...It's Been Forever!

OMG!  I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here!  I knew this would happen eventually but it's fab to be back (haha)!  So I started back to work last week, my sister-in-law moved in, we looked at cooking schools and applied for Financial Aid and hmmmm...we are planning a baptism.  What can I say?
Well being back to work has been better than I thought.  My mom took care of Erizzle last week and my sister-in-law started this week.  Thankfully I've been very busy at work which makes the day go by faster, plus we are still on summer hours.  And let's not forget that I actually like most of the people I work with.  My sister-in-law is attending school at night and taking care of Erizzle until Joe is laid off so it made sense for her to move in.  It's been good but different - I'm used to it just being the 3 of us.  But it's fine and she's a sweetheart. 
The date for the baptism will be later in September.  I realized that it's now the end of August and we still need to send out invitations.  So I bought invitations to use with my computer and the darn printer WON'T PRINT THEM!  So I'm going to have to do this at work (oh well).
We applied for financial aid to one of the cooking schools that Joe likes and we just need to send in the application.  Which I think we will finish up tomorrow.
And that's about it - all i can think of for the moment.  Joe is busy cooking and I finally have a wonderful recipe to add to this blog!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment