Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to Work!

Well my friends, tomorrow begins my first day as a work outside the home mom!  My mom came over today to see Erizzle (because she will be taking care of her this week) and Erizzle flipped out when I handed her over to my mom.  But I figure my mom will do most of her feedings tomorrow and she should be fine.  Let's hope (cross your fingers).
I'm hoping they keep me busy tomorrow so the day goes by quickly!  I was speaking with another mom and she said it took her about 2 weeks to get back into the groove.
In the past week I've really seen a change in E.  When I burb her she doesn't scream bloody murder the whole time.  And I'm able to feed her while she's in her stroller (which can be a life saver when we are not at home).  
Tonight the Jets play the Giants in their first pre-season game (GOOO JETS!)
All right friends I'm off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment