Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ramblings & Photos: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my fist submission - yeah me!  And it's after 10:00 on a work night and I'm not in bed - go me!
This week's words are: Simple, Grain, Transportation, Stitch & Bubbles.


This is a picture in Central Park during the fall (sorry I had to go into my archives).  It was the only tree of this color in that area - so SIMPLE.

My husband recently graduated culinary school (let's hope I don't put on 10 more pounds).  This is a dish he made several months ago (again sorry I had to go into my archives).  He wants me to let you know his plating has improved.  Right now he's laughing to himself saying "terrible plating" :)

Grain

This week we went to Ikea in Brooklyn.  This is a picture of the Brooklyn Bridge as we are heading back home.  It transports thousands of people each day.  (sorry not sure why there is that black bar on the right).




This is the fabric I used to make a seat cushion for my closet that I'm turning into a "mud room".  I got the idea from the The House of Smiths.


And finally Bubbles!  My daughter is obsessed with bubbles.  Her Grandma Morgan went bubble crazy.  Here they are playing with bubbles!


Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined us this week - I really like your transportation photo.

    ReplyDelete