Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back to work

On Tuesday I went back to work after a beautiful maternity leave.  I was blessed to have such an amazing time at home with my girls and I wish I could extend that time indefinitely.  Alas, one of us have to work :(
My husband was laid off about a year and a half ago so I've been bringin home the bacon (oh joy).  I am lucky enough to return to a job where I like most of the people I work with and have made a lot of friends there.  But, if I had the choice - there would be no question.   I often envy the stay-at-home moms.  I envy the time they have with their kids, the tears they get, the opportunity to mess up their house and then clean it up, the GIANT SMILES that light up a tiny face, I envy the time.
So if you're a stay-at-home mom enjoy it - gobble it all up!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment