I bought the $1.00 wood frames from Michael's some green paint from the Martha Stewart Collection (oh so fancy) and that was it. I mixed the green paint with some white paint that I already had on hand so that I could try to replicate the color already in my bathroom. And fabulous! My first DIY project completed! I used some of my own photography to fill the frames.
And there you go - in my bathroom (sorry not my best photo).
Easter Egg Wreath
This wreath was a bit more challenging than I expected. I got the idea from another blogger called Tater Tots & Jello . She used clear plastic Easter eggs and washi tape. I had not a clue was washi tape was so I had to google it (I'm telling you - a whole crafting world out there!).
Anyway...I couldn't find the clear Easter eggs and I couldn't find the washi tape so I figured I would buy the color plastic Easter eggs and paint them (so they wouldn't look so cheap). I was so proud of myself I found the eggs at the goodwill store for $1.00 (a bargain for the other stores nearby). I washed the Easter eggs before I did anything with them.
Alas...when I painted them they looked horrible!
My plan was to buy a Styrofoam wreath but the store didn't have any so I bought a wicker type of wreath. I also bought some pink ribbon to wrap the wreath with.
However, I didn't buy enough pink ribbon (my math skills are not the best) so I had to go out AGAIN and buy more ribbon (of course a different color). I also did not have a hot glue gun I had some other type of glue (very good) that takes forever and a day to dry (hence the glass of water holding the egg in place).
Although many bumps in my road to completing this Easter wreath - I'm proud to say it's is DONE!
And I'm quite satisfied with it.