Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

 Questions From The Coffee Pot


1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? Had a baby!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I have no clue if I made resolutions last year - but if I did I doubt I kept them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes - me!

4. Did anyone close to you die? Unfortunately someone I consider an Uncle.  He passed away suddenly on September 11, 2010 - his wife's birthday.  Bobby you are dearly missed.

5. What countries did you visit? The country of MOTHERHOOD!

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? MONEY!!!!  More money and more happiness.

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 7, 2010 the day I entered the hospital 9 months preggo.  May 8, 2010 - the day my daughter was born.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Having my beautiful girl and still loving my hubby regardless of all the stress of this year.

10. What was the best thing you bought? OHHH my new camera!  Nikon 3100 :)

11. Whose behavior merited celebration? My husband for not killing me when I become like a crazed rabid animal.

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? Some people that constantly complain without realizing that the person next to you has many more problems and you're complaining about DIDDLY SQUAT!

13. What song will always remind you of 2010?  Daughter - Peter Blegvad

14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Exercise, run, laugh, jump up and down.  Travel.  Sit down and enjoy a moment.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Get frustrated, fighting feeling down.

16. Did you fall in love in 2010? With my E-rizzle

17. Who did you miss? Bobby Higgins

18. Who was the best new person you met? E-rizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment