Sunday, November 21, 2010

You know what makes Sundays worthwhile?  When the Jets win!!  J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!
What a fantastic win. 
So last night Joe and I went out to a Pre-Thanksgiving party.  I had been looking forward to this night since last year when I was pregnant and couldn't have any drinks!  And lets just say I'm so glad we are not party parents!  One night (once in a while) is definitely enough.  Both of our heads were hurting this morning.  Luckily Erizzle was at my parents house so we did not have to get up early (even though I woke up and looked over towards the crib). 
Today I have been researching people's photoblogs and websites.  I recently entered a contest at I Heart Faces so I found people on there and looked at their pages.  There is a lot of information out there I just have to figure out where I fit in.  Plus I've noticed that some people come up with very lovely names for their photography business and other just use their names.  And I can't figure out what I prefer!
If anybody has started their own photography business please leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment