Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!

My 29th birthday was last week.  It sorta fell by the wayside because of a bunch of different things going on.  But I've decided to come back (or rather make time) for my blog and for my photography.    My birthday present for myself was my new DSLR camera :)  Very exciting!  My mother got me photoshop elements for my b-day present so I have been busy trying to figure everything out.  It's interesting but in trying to figure out all the different aspects of Photoshop and my new camera I realized that I'm so worried about screwing up!  It's not like anything is going to be perfect in the first shot!  Heavens to Betsy!  I shall also be changing the name of this blog (so don't be worried if you see a new look-embrace it haha).  Anyway here are a few photos I have taken recently. 


If anybody has any photoshop tips please send my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment